Phytoandrogens are natural plants that have strong androgenic effects on our bodies. Instead of using artificial testosterone boosters and synthetic supplements, why not use these as they are the most natural and powerful means to bump up our testosterone levels significantly without hurting our bodies with nasty side effects.
Let us see how these natural steroids can help us increase our free testosterone levels. Due to a lot of unavoidable factors like pollution, chemicals like DDT, andropause(the male equivalent of menopause, there natural T levels drop significantly) our natural testosterone levels drop but do not loose heart. Nature has given us these plant medicines which are called phytoandrogens since they have very strong androgenic properties which can completely reverse the these effects of lowered testosterone levels over a period of time.
So here we go. Lets look at each of these plants/herbs which can helps us boost our testosterone levels significantly:
1. Pine Pollen: It contains high quantities of androgens including testosterone, DHEA and androsterone and also provides amino acids. According to the studies done, when taken in a tincture form, it gets into the blood vessels quicky and the energy effects can be felt almost instantly while other effects take place gradually. It can also be taken in other forms like tablets, but the tincture is the best way to get the maximum possible test boost from it.
Since ages these have been used as medicinal foods. It is also used in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicines. It has long history in China and the west is gradually realizing its high potency as an androgen.
2. David’s Lily: An androgenic stimulant. The anther and pollen parts contain the maximum amount of testosterone. It is among the rare group of plants that are known to contain testosterone. However care should be taken for it to be harvested at a time when the pollen is just going to be released.
It has its origins in Chine and India. It also acts as a relaxant. Older civilizations of Europe and America have also consumed it in various forms. They are not to be eaten raw. Either through baking, boiling or cooking they are in an edible form.
It should be consumed in the form of a tincture around one fourth of a table spoon 3 times a day. If you already have high testosterone levels or if you are under 18, this should not be consumed as it might interfere in the natural testosterone production process of your body.
3. Ginsengs(eleutherococcus, asian, tienchi): It increased potency among men according to researches done in Russia and in another study it also increased DHT. Though it has been seen to increase testosterone it is used more to treat impotency and increase the sexual well being in men. For test level increase, the Asian one does better than the western counterpart.
It also plays an imprtant part in boosting the nitric oxide production.
The Russian versions seem to do well for libido and energy levels.
Though most of the time the root is used, sometimes the other parts of the plants are also used which have lesser effect as compared to the root. Though it has its origins in China and the east it is also found in the west. It is one of the herbs that has become very popular in the west. It has been used in the east for its potent benefits since hundreds and hundreds of years. The western ginseng has some estrogenic effects too while the Asian version has only androgenic effects based on the research done on both of them.
4. Tribulus: It boosts the production of DHEA. According to the researches conducted, it increases testosterone by increasing the serum levels of leuteinizing hormone(LH) and also increases(DHEAS, a bit different than DHEA). It helps in striking the positive balance of androgen and estrogenic properties. It increases the production of sperms and is an overall great supplement for the reproductive health.
Though it has an aggressive and thorny look, dont let it turn you away from its potent benefits. It has been used in Chinese as well as Unani medicines in India since a very long time. The western world is slowly coming on to realize its benefits and is adapting it rapidly. There have been a lot of studies performed for it and time and again it has proved to be a very potent phytoandrogen.
The suggested dosage for fruits is around 3 gms and the packaged product is upto 1500 grams per day in 3 doses.
5. Nettle Root: This helps in increasing the T levels and prevents the testosterone hormone to convert to estrogen. It prevents the binding of DHT to the sex hormone SHBG. Care should be taken that you are using the extract from the root and not the plant.
The good news about this root is that it is excellent for prostrate health. It is also used as a very potent sexual medicine. And this has its origins in the west and has been used since ages and has been proved very successful in many studies.
Dosage is upto twelve hundred mg while when using a tincture upto 130 drops with around half of alcohol and water a day.
Ok, so in this post with all the research conducted till date, I mentioned some of the most potent androgenic natural foods that you can use to boost your T levels to the next level.
How do you use this information to benefit from them? While this website is not to promote any commercial products, you can use amazon or google to find such products online which include one or more of these ingredients. If you are unsure about anything you want to buy, ask me in the comments below and I’ll help you out with it.